Profile

My photo
when time fly like how superman fly. i'll tell you why.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

twomonths.

School starts two days ago so far so good. Just that i dont really understand some parts and true lecture is boring aircon is cold just nice for sleeping. I think my school like cool or what, go toilet also must scan card come into the classroom also must scan card take lift also must scan card. like lol seriously zzz. But i started to like my classmates after today so many different funny people. Funny people like Maggie, Zelia, Zaty, cool tattooist dontknow what name, pretty mummy Sihui, mas selamat catcher that funny class rep, mr pak , yellowish girl, vj girl, international friends and goes on. i think my classmates all are super cool and i dont know half of their name. Well lessons havent really start yet stress havent come yet wait only. I swear im going pass my English for the first sem and stop attending the English extra lesson goddamnitzxz is freaking 3hours -.- That goes my Wed and Fri 9am-9pm kill me please -.- plus need to bring big bag to school on wed for pattern making lesson. sighs. im sleepy hit the sack tonight soon then even though tomorrow lesson start at 2pm.

No comments:

Alyssa Bernice Doreen Eddie Eugena Julian Louise Mel Martin Natalie Rowena Samantha Serene Sheena Sweeling Waichun Xiaoxuan Yingying