Profile

My photo
when time fly like how superman fly. i'll tell you why.

Thursday, August 05, 2010

When 24hours is not enough.

Busy of school recently, i mean really busy and im like abit sick of school passed so fast everyday which made me dont have the time to take a breathe k maybe only sleeping and break time during school hour. Im might sound exaggerating but seriously is so much different from secondary school life.

Maybe im still not used to how school operate, how lecturers threw one pile of homework everyday, how school ended so fast everyday and my weekends ended super fast right now. Dont feel like in the weekend at all. Because all the weekend were occupied with research, drawing, sewing, cutting. And everyday i reached home, is like really not enough time for me to complete my homework even for now my 3mindmap research still no avail. Mozilla Firefox nowadays with all the tab filled with research stuff.

Well on a happier note, school is absolutely fun with all those awesome classmates i'd in FMM1B3 : > I love my bunch of funny cliques hahah. well enjoyed the lesson with them. Love going lunch with them because im always the first one thinking what to eat at the beginning of the lesson haha. Shall update this space again. Need to complete at least one mindmap today before i sleep!

No comments:

Alyssa Bernice Doreen Eddie Eugena Julian Louise Mel Martin Natalie Rowena Samantha Serene Sheena Sweeling Waichun Xiaoxuan Yingying