Profile

My photo
when time fly like how superman fly. i'll tell you why.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Photographs hook you up.

Alright have not type anything here ever since dont know when. Had been a lazy mode to this space since school starts.

Well. im still alive a bad/good thing i wonder. Anyway doubt no one will view this space so yup. Life had been yup. School, awesome classmates, tons of assignments and home. What else can i add on, when no school, my life totally lifeless with only work but now school start, my life totally occupied with school stuff seriously no joke. Worse of all, i'd never had a good sleep almost everyday and this suck enough.

Sem1 left 2weeks mean all assignments gonna be completed by then. alright im counting down to my doom day left 11days. cool or whatzxz when most of my stuffs halfway done only. Forget it. i just cant wait for 04nov to arrive so my first school holiday will be here! yay! Cousins gonna plan Genting trip with only cousins no adults so sound right i know. i cant waittt! Xxuan told me maybe we going Bkk this Dec with Martin okay this totally make me look forward to my holiday too! But first of all, i need something called money ! Anyway Nafa made me damn broke no joke. hate this feeling man even though Dad gave me allowance every week.

Cant wait for my holiday, i wanna go Genting, i wanna work , i wanna sleep til shiok everyday, i wanna meet all my friends, i wanna watch movie ! Omg. but i dont want my assignment to come so fast ehhhh. anyway i sure gonna hell miss 1b3 bitachs and bastards hahaha! Esp my noisy and gossip clique :)

Is 3.23am now and im still awake thanks to my fucking non-stop cough. Gonna spend full use of my Saturday later to visit 2libraries for school research. Well, gonna emo myself and go alone hahaha. I miss bro, house turned so quiet w/o his srsly. Kay shall back to my gossip girl and sleep aftermathhhhh ! Long post. hmm i like.

No comments:

Alyssa Bernice Doreen Eddie Eugena Julian Louise Mel Martin Natalie Rowena Samantha Serene Sheena Sweeling Waichun Xiaoxuan Yingying