Profile

My photo
when time fly like how superman fly. i'll tell you why.

Friday, November 12, 2010

#10



Holiday equal nothing to do seriously.
Miss all my friends, miss 1b3 people, miss my likeasisters too.

Well. holiday is time for me to sleep and eat sleep and eat alright im kidding. If not sem 2 i'll be a pig. But cooping at home is the best thing ever during holiday, sleep til late afternoon, eat a meal per day, laptop on 24/7 watching drama, fb, msn, twitter and what's more... Trying my best to replenish my sleep as much as possible because when sem2 start. sleepless night gonna start as well.

Anyway got an event job all thanks to Zaty, starting from 1dec well hopefully the job is easy. Went briefing for today and is totally wasting my time and i almost fell asleep when the in-charge was explaining. most irritating stuff was, she changed the timing to 5 end up 6 then reach wtf right i know.

Past few days, good and bad things happened. Random stuff happened as well. I dont know what you thinking also. weirdo. Kay shall stop brooding over it. My drama is still waiting for me bye.

No comments:

Alyssa Bernice Doreen Eddie Eugena Julian Louise Mel Martin Natalie Rowena Samantha Serene Sheena Sweeling Waichun Xiaoxuan Yingying