Profile

My photo
when time fly like how superman fly. i'll tell you why.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

If i die young

2more days to 2011! Cant wait cant wait. a brand new year. which mean i can start afresh as well.

Life had been good, occupied with school work, friends, family and funshion :>
Enjoyed stay at home watching funshion the whole day hehehe. Meeting friends lately too is good to meetup with those people i havent seen for ages. Likeasisters outing finally, Rapunzel movie awesome! Michelle and co for Just Acia. Family Chalet was a blast as well movie marathon too! Anyway i enjoyed myself so much :)

School gonna reopen soon in 2weeks time! swear i'll attend every single lesson this sem seriously!! I learnt my lesson hmm. gonna set myself a target. cant wait for school to start now. new stuff to learn! occupied my whole day again and every week will pass very fast. i like ! cant wait for Feb, May, July next year! Feb to change phone, May to my birthday, holidays and Taiwan trip, July genting trip with bffs! ohmygod. ahhhhh excited ^^

hopefully manage to see some people if possible. because they always never failed to make me laugh like mad. most importantly infront of them you dont have to pretend to be happy even you're sad :)

No comments:

Alyssa Bernice Doreen Eddie Eugena Julian Louise Mel Martin Natalie Rowena Samantha Serene Sheena Sweeling Waichun Xiaoxuan Yingying